hpff weblog
stop by and have a laugh or learn something about your favorite source for harry potter fanfiction!
navigation
home
HPFF support area
hpff Forums
the dark arts
categories & genres

Genre:
- crossover
- drama
- fluff
- general
- horror/dark
- humor
- mystery
- romance
- action/adventure
- angst
- au
- young adult

Popular Pairings:
- harry/ginny
- ron/hermione
- james/lily
- draco/hermione
- more...

Format:
- one-shot
- short story
- novella
- novel
- short story collection
- songfic

archives


Monday, September 29, 2008


Account Access Removed

As I'm sure most of you gathered, we are having continued issues with the backup. While an original backup took place over the weekend it was out of date (which caused many of you to be missing reviews/favorites, etc.). To try and eliminate those errors, we are attempting to put a newer, more recent back up into play. However, this is taking more time than expecting.

During this we have kept member accounts open. However, this is causing some problems of its own so we are now going to restrict all access to all accounts for the immediate future. This will give us the opportunity to work through kinks and glitches before putting the site back into all of your hands. Hopefully, that will help ease some of the stress of the server.

I know it has been a difficult week and I want to say thank you to all of you who have stepped up and helped out answering questions and the like around the forum. It's been amazingly helpful to us to have you doing that so we can concentrate on getting the site back up and running. Thank you so much and, as always, we'll continue to update you as things progress.

# posted by timeturner @ 9:11 PM
Comments:
You all are doing an amazing job at getting this all up and running. I don't know what I'd do without HPFF!!
 
Thank you so much for all your hard work! I've been suffering from withdrawal for the past week and it's been terrible, but I really really appreciate everything you're doing to get the site working again! I can't wait til I can get on again!
 
Thank you for all of your hard work! We really appreciate it! :) Good luck.... I hope the newer backup works!!

~Gigi (^_^)
 
Thank you so much for the update! You guys are doing a fantastic job trying to fix things. I look forward to posting my stories on the achieve once again no matter how long it takes, cause I just love HPFF!
 
Thank you guys so much!!! You guys really are amazing! Also this is definitely the best Harry Potter FanFiction site and you guys are the reason why!!!
 
Thank you very much for the update, I was starting to get really frustrated and until the support folks so kindly pointed me to the update on the blog. You guys are, and have always, done a great job.
 
You guys are awesome! I know this is stressful for you guys and I want to thank you for working hard to get everything back up. I hope everything works out for everyone and I will be patient for as long as it takes. Again, thank you. :)
 
Thanks so much guys! =D
We all appreciate you so much!
I know it must be terrible so I thank you!
I do hope all of our reviews come back, but I'll wait patiently.
Thanks again guys! ^_^
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
All stories remain the property of their authors and must not be copied in any form without their consent. This is an unofficial, not for profit site, and is in no way connected with J.K. Rowling, Scholastic Books or Bloomsbury Publishing or Warner Bros. It is not endorsed by any of the aforementioned parties. Rights to characters and their images is neither claimed nor implied. Although we provide links to other websites, we are not responsible for any material at these sites. You acknowledge that you link to these other websites at your own risk. All original administrative content is copyright of the site owner and must not be copied in any form (electronic or otherwise) without the prior consent of the owner. ©2000-2006 Fanfictionworld.net

[terms of service] [report abuse] [privacy policy] [site credits]